The open sewing workshop takes place on Tuesdays from 1 pm to 4 pm.
What is that now, the open sewing workshop?
- Sew to a project of your choice.
- You will be helped if you get stuck somewhere, you will receive valuable tips and advice to achieve a nice fitting result.
- We help each other when we get stuck on a project.
- Included in the price for three hours of sewing: a cozy setting, a lot of fun like-minded souls, overlock, coverlock, irons and all sewing equipment at hand.
- You can bring your own sewing machine, or you can rent one for € 5.00 per open sewing workshop. The sewing machines that can be rented are Brother Innov 15.
- Drinks, cookies,... the guests are "well-groomed" here! :-)
- You can simply purchase all fabrics & supplies in our store.
- Larger group than with our lessons and courses, but plenty of room for everyone.
What is NOT?
- The open sewing workshop is NOT a course. Of course you will be helped and guided where necessary, but it is not a course where course material is provided.
- The workshop is not recommended for the absolute beginner, but you must already be able to work independently.
- The open sewing studio is not a step-by-step guide.
How can you register?
- Simply, via the website or in the store!
- It is best to reserve your place in time, in principle there is only room for 10 people. But depending on your project (only copying patterns or stocking rivets, for example) we can provide extra space.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know in good time. If we can fill your place again in time, we will refund the registration or it can be moved to a later date. We always do our utmost to fill vacant places again, if that is not possible, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- Your registration is only final when we have received the payment.
- Don't wait too long to register, places are limited.
What does that cost?
- ALL IN (drinks & snacks, use of the machines except sewing machines, guidance and 3 hours of socializing)
Are you entitled to a free finishing workshop?
- If you are not finished during a workshop and would like to continue working in an open sewing workshop, you are entitled to 1 free finishing moment. Request your finishing code after the workshop.
- You simply book via the webshop, and enter your personal code at checkout.
- You note in "comments" for which workshop you are coming to finish.