Make the most beautiful laptop bag yourself!
How do you start with such a laptop bag? How do you sew that zipper? What is the right reinforcement? Which pattern do you choose?
In this workshop you will make the Kuoria bag. A beautiful pattern by Hansedelli. The pattern exists in 5 sizes, adapted to your laptop:
The bag can also be made in 3 depths. The front and back can be made in one, two or three parts. Ideal for colorblock lovers. There are also various options in terms of bags and carrying straps/handles. A very versatile pattern!
We teach you the tricks of the trade to arrive at a beautifully finished bag.
We provide guidance in advance and, if necessary, also guidance after the workshop when finishing your laptop bag. During the workshop you will receive the necessary tips that make the difference between 'just sewing a pattern' and 'following a Madeline workshop.
For more experienced seamstresses.
Included in the price:
- use of the sewing machine
- drinks and snacks
- LUNCH is included in our day workshops
- Hansedelli's pattern is not included, but we will provide a Dutch translation of the manual to complement your German/English pattern
workshop license: 52106-220218-1236-NK-KO
Not included in the price:
Fabric, stitching and haberdashery are not included, these can be purchased in the store with a discount of 10%.
The pattern must be purchased as a PDF from Hansedelli.
Sunday, June 11, 2023 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m
- working with firmer fabrics or fake leather
- working with reinforcement
- insert zipper
- color block (option)
- pockets (option)
- You can register in the store or via the webshop.
- The registration is only final after the payment has been made.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for workshops.
Attention! Registration fee will not be refunded in case of cancellation or absence of the workshop. We always do our utmost to fill your place, if successful, the registration fee will be refunded.