That hip sweater, you sew it yourself!
A hip sweater with a zipper? You make it yourself!
We guide you in making a sweater with a zipper, totally hip! You will receive tips for working with stretchable fabrics and for neatly placing that zipper in your stretchable fabric.
This model of sweater can be worn by both men and women.
Size: chest circumference 76 cm to 146 cm
- A little experience required (beginners workshop, keep on sewing, ...) . The pattern should be cut and reinforced beforehand.
Included in the price:
- Dutch job description
- use of the sewing machine
- drinks and snacks
- during our day workshops we provide LUNCH
Not included in the price:
The pattern: either you have the magazine (FibreMood 17/2021) or you buy the pattern on PDF from FiberMood. Then you can optionally choose to print it here in A0 format.
Fabric, stitching, haberdashery. These can be purchased in the store with a discount of 10%.
Saturday, June 3, 2023 from noon to 5:30 p.m
- working with stretchable fabrics
- process zipper in stretchy fabric
- insert sleeves
- sew cuffs
- You can register in the store or via the webshop.
- The registration is only final after the payment has been made.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for workshops.
Attention! Registration fee will not be refunded in case of cancellation or absence of the workshop. We always do our utmost to fill your place, if successful, the registration fee will be refunded.